Saturday, March 12, 2011

Leggings, stockings, socks...

The change of season has me thinking about my wardrobe etc.  I've been in that end of winter rut so I  decided to play around with hosiery.  Here is what I came up with:


Somehow  has that Wizard of Oz  feel. 

With the leggings inside the shoe
with the leggings pulled down over the shoe






I love these cotton knit tights!  And with these retro cutie ballet flats they look so classic.


These are some wild vintage tights that seem to require some wild shoes so ... there you have it.


This is an artistic shot of a backseam.
Here is the Cuban heel and seam of that stocking.  A really pretty feminine pair of stockings.



This is another artistic shot.  I love these stockings and these crazy shoes.  They look pretty fancy on that rug too.

No comments:

Post a Comment